Presentation Report

1. Maki Yoshihara

    I learned about turnips from your presentation. For the first time, I learned that the origin of turnips is Afghanistan. 


2. Rin Ueda

    I learned that Chinese cabbage is suitable for the prevention of colds. I want to make the dish which you introduced in your presentation.


4. Suzue Ishikawa

    I learned that turnips have a lot of nutrients for example vitamin C, β-carotene and so on. I want to eat turnips in winter to prevent cold.


5. Kaho Miyake 

    I learned lotus root from your presentation. I was interested in the origin of Karashi Renkon, a local dish of Kumamoto.


6. Narumi Toya

    I learned about radishes from your presentation. I was surprised that there was red radish.


7. Kyoka Unoki

    I learned that the history of radishes and how to choose them. I was interested in Daikon-mochi.


8. Rina Matsunaga 

    I learned about radishes, Chinese cabbages and lotus root. I want to try lotus root cooking next time.


9. Maho Hikida

    I learned about Chinese cabbages from your presentation. And I knew that the history, nutrition and dishes of them. 


10. Nanami Takaki

    I learned that green onions have various nutrients including vitamins. I would like to eat them to prevent cold. 


 

コメント

  1. I thought it was a problem not to see the audience. This is a problem because you didn't need much eye contact for the presentation. One way tp fix this problem is to do a lot of speaking practice. If you do that, it will be a more understandable presentation.

    返信削除
  2. I think you have a problem with your gestures. If you don't use gestures, I don't think your thoughts will be conveyed accurately to the other person. To improve this, you need to use gestures when speaking. By doing so, the audience will be able to better understand your presentation.

    返信削除
  3. I thought that your presentation was easy to listen because your pronunciation was really good. If you speak more fluently, you can make your presentation better. please try it, good luck.

    返信削除
  4. If you talk while looking at the manuscript for a long time, it is difficult to understand what you want to convey the most, so I thought it was a problem to talk while looking at the manuscript. One way to fix this problem is to remember the presentation and talk while watching the audience. This will make it easier for the audience to understand your presentation.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nice to Meet you!

Presentation Report-Christmas Food

Presentation Report - Bread