Presentation Report-Christmas Food

 1. Arisa Hayashi

    I learned about Christmas cake over sea from your presentation. I was very interested in your presentation because there were many pictures. Although I have never eat Christmas cakes except Japanese ones, I want to eat the cake which you introduced. 


2. Suzue Ishikawa

    I learned about Stollen which is a traditional Germany Christmas cake. And you showed us the history and characteristics of Stollen. For the first time I learned that there are many types of Stollen.


3. Rina Kawabata

I learned about European Christmas dishes. For the first time, I learned that Poland has a custom of eating carp dishes at Christmas. I want to try eating Panettone someday.


4. Maika Kawamura

You were introducing Christmas food that we can take out. I think it's very good that you are introducing Christmas food from a different perspective than everyone else. I want to eat the menu you introduced.


6. Mutsumi Matsuda

I learned Stollen which is a traditional Germany Christmas cake from your presentation. You introduced the store where we can buy delicious Stollen. I want to eat the cake which you introduced.


7. Jui Maruyama

By listening to your presentation, I was able to learn about Christmas cakes from around the world such as Stollen and Gugelhupf. The photos in your presentation were very beautiful. I want to eat Gugelhupf because I have never eat it. 


8. Hibiki Nakamura 

From your presentation, I learned about Stollen and Bush Donoel and more. I learned for the first time that Europe has a period called Advent. Pictures and calendars were used in your presentation, so I was able to know in detail.


9. Asuka Higo

You were introducing Japanese Christmas cakes and Christmas around the world. I was surprised to eat pies instead of cakes at Christmas in America. I also want to eat Christmas cakes other than Japanese ones.


10. Nao Arita

I learned about Christmas sweets from your presentation. I was interested in Bush Donoel. So I want to eat it this Christmas.


コメント

  1. I thought that you should make more eye contact with your audience. This is a problem because without eye contact, audience may feel unilateral. One way to fix this problem is that you talk without script. If you do that, you are able to make eye contact with your audience.

    返信削除
  2. Your speaking speed was just right, and PowerPoint used a lot of pictures that would appeal to the audience. I also liked that you were fluent in English.

    返信削除
  3. I think it was good that composition of your sentence so it was easy for me to understand your presentation. If you don't look at note and you are conscious seeing audience, your presentation will be better.

    返信削除
  4. I think there is a problem communicating with the audience in your presentation. That's a problem because you don't have eye contact. One way to fix this problem is to practice a lot of speaking without looking at the paper. If you do that, your thoughts will be easier to convey.

    返信削除
  5. Your presentation was easy to hear with just the right amount of voice and speed. In addition, she was attracted to her eyes while talking.

    返信削除
  6. Your presentation was attractive because it was easy to understand with lots of pictures in the power point. However, there were times when you looked down and spoke, so confident eye contact would further attract the audience.

    返信削除
  7.  The way you speak and the speed are just right and I was able to understand your presentation. You introduced me to Christmas sweets from many countries, so it was a presentation that I wanted to know about your recommended sweets. I think your presentation will be better if you remember the sentences.

    返信削除
  8. You were talking at just the right speed so it was very easy to hear. There was also a photo in PowerPoint, so it was easy to imagine what kind of sweets it was. If you speak louder, I think your announcement will be easier to hear.

    返信削除
  9. I think you used PowerPoint a lot. The better you can remember the content of the presentation. Because you can make eye contact and gestures.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nice to Meet you!

Presentation Report - Bread