1. Noa Takuma

    I learned about curling from your presentation. Being selected for the buzzword award is new to my memory. Curling is famous because Japanese girls came in third at the Pyeongchang Olympics, but I didn't know the detailed rules. I could know the rules because of your presentation.


2. Ayana Usui

    I learned about figure skating from your speech. You introduced the shoes and famous figure skating player such as Yuzuru Hanyu and Mao Asada. I like watching their performance. I've only skated once, but I couldn't skate well. So, I would like to try again someday.  


3. Makana Nishiyama

    You introduced various winter exercise for example ski and snow board. I'm really sensitive to the cold, so I wanted to actively exercise in winter. I also learned that it is important not to forget to drink water. When exercising in winter, I tend to forget to drink water, so I should be careful.


4. Nao Arita

    I learned about Winter Olympic events from your presentation. I was surprised that there are 24 events in Winter Olympic. You also introduced famous Olympic athletes. Because I like to watch sports, I'm looking forward to next Winer Olympic.


6. Natsuki Noguchi

    You talked about hanetsuki which is traditional Japanese badminton. I was surprised to know that hanetsuki originated in China. After listening to your speech, I learned that hanetsuki has various meanings. I want to try hanetsuki someday, because I have never done it.


7. Rina Kawabata 

    You talked about running. I learned that running is suitable for winter although we can run in any season. I also learned that it is important to drink water and stretch. Because I don't usually run, so I wanted to run once in a while for my health. 


8. Rin Ueda

    You introduced us to six winter sports. In that sports, I have never heard that before. You also talked about energy consumed by exercise. So I think your presentation content was great because it was related to health. I haven't tried winter sports very often, but I wanted to do this opportunity.


10. Nanami Takaki

    You talked about ice climbing. I didn't know much about ice climbing, so listening to your speech made me very interested in ice climbing. Ice climbing seems difficult, but I would like to try it if I have a chance.

コメント

  1. I thought your presentation easy to understand and listen to. You were good at eye contact and it was fun to listen to. The presentation contained a lot of photos and was easy to see.

    返信削除
  2. I thought it was a problem to speak without eye contact with audience. Without eye contact, audience may feel boring about your presentation. One way to solve this problem, you should do presentation without script. If you do that, you will be able to do presentation while seeing audience.

    返信削除
  3. I thought your presentation was very good. Because you were talking about something different from others. I didn't know anything about the beginning of skiing. I also wanted to find out the beginning of the sport I talked about in my presentation.

    返信削除
  4. I thought there was a problem with eye contact because it wouldn't attract the attention of the audience without eye contact. One way to fix this problem is to remember the manuscript and talk while looking around. Then the audience will listen to your presentation more seriously.

    返信削除
  5. I thought it was good that she spoke with a smile. However, there were some parts where her voice was low, so I think it would be even better if she were more conscious of speaking loudly and with confidence. Also, it would be easier for the listener to understand if you are aware of eye contact.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nice to Meet you!

Presentation Report-Christmas Food

Presentation Report - Bread