Presentation Comments

1. Tsuyoshi Horikawa

    I learned the history of potatoes from your presentation. Also, I knew about potatoes poison. 


2. Rina Matsunaga

    I knew that there are nutrition in potatoes and many kinds of them when I heard your presentation.

 

3. Mutsumi Matsuda

    I learned about potatoes dishes around the world. And, I was interested in your own local dish Nettabo. 

 

4. Maho Hikida


5. Natsuki Noguchi

    I learn about cassava in particular among the potatoes. Your presentation was very educational because I learned for the first time that cassava is poisonous.

 

6. Haruka Tajima

    I learned from your presentation that sweet potato has a lot of nutrition and is good for skin. I will eat sweet potato because I have skin problems.

   

7. Rina Kawabata

    I learned the characteristics of various kinds of potatoes. I will try making sweet potato cake you introduced.


8. Mayuko Nishi

    I leaned about sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes dish from your presentation. And I knew that there are many kind of sweet potatoes. 

 

9. Rina Aoki

    I learned about various kinds of potatoes. I was especially interested in potato dish. I will try eating potatoes as the oden ingredients.


コメント

  1. I thought that your loudness of voice was good. I thought that you should speak without script.

    返信削除
  2. Your talk speed was good, so your presentation was easy to listen. I want you to have confidence.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nice to Meet you!

Presentation Report

Presentation Report-Christmas Food