Presentation Report - Bread

 1. Ritsu Kawahara

    I learned about many kinds of bread from your presentation. For the first time, I learned that bread was introduced from Portugal to Japan and is the origin of the name. All the breads you introduced looked delicious and I wanted to eat them. I want to go to the bakery you introduced.


2. Maika Kawamura

    I learned about various kinds of bread for example fried bread, baguette, and bagel etc. For the first time, I knew that bagels are low in calories. Although I haven't eaten bagels so much, after hearing your presentation, I wanted to eat it from now on.


4. Asuka Higo

    I learned about French bread from your presentation. I knew baguettes, but I learned that there are many other types of bread in France. In particular, I heard the name of brioche bread for the first time, but I was interested in the story that it has a connection with Marie Antoinette. I would like to eat it the next time I go to the bakery.


6. Rina Aoki

    You are introducing the bread for school lunch in Yamaguchi prefecture, and I am from Kumamoto prefecture, so the difference was interesting. I learned that there are breads unique to Yamaguchi prefecture that are not found in Kumamoto, such as sesame bread and Amanatto bread. I'm wondering what it tastes like, so I'd like to try it someday.


7. Suzue Ishikawa

    By listening to your presentation, I was able to learn about the history, characteristics, and famous shops of melon bread. I like melon bread so I was very interested in your presentation. I definitely want to go to the melon bakery you recommended.


8. Mutsumi Matsuda

    In your presentation I was able to learn about rice flour bread. I used to eat rice flour bread for lunch, but I was surprised that it has many advantages over wheat bread. Especially, I think it is wonderful that even people with wheat allergies can eat bread with rice flour bread and that it has a dieting effect.


9. Ayana Usui

    I was able to learn about bread from around the world by listening to your presentation. I was particularly interested in Italian and Austrian bread because they were all the names I heard for the first time. I would like to eat focaccia and chapata if I have a chance.


10. Natsuki Kurose

    I was able to hear your presentation and find out about the bread sold at convenience stores. I thought Marugoto sausage pan and Hokkaido cheese mushi cake looked particularly delicious. Bread sold at convenience stores can be easily eaten, and I often use convenience stores, so I would like to try it next time.

    


コメント

  1. Your way of speaking was very easy to understand. The content of the presentation was also interesting and easy to understand. I think it will be easier to hear if you announce it in a louder voice.

    返信削除
  2. The way he spoke was very calm and I was attracted to him. You wanted to talk to her as much as she could.

    返信削除
  3. She was speaking in a calm atmosphere. She looked at the audience and spoke with little look at the manuscript, so she showed her willingness to tell her partner.

    返信削除
  4. I think your presentation has a communication problem. The reason it's a problem is that there aren't many eye contacts. In order to solve it, I think it is good to practice speaking many times. I think this will give you a better presentation.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nice to Meet you!

Presentation Report-Christmas Food